Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Forms (Civil / Criminal / Miscellaneous)

Local and Statewide Forms

CAUTION! If your case involves complicated legal issues, you may seriously harm your legal rights if you use these forms without consulting with a lawyer. You are strongly urged to talk to a lawyer. You may find a lawyer by calling the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service and Modest Means program at 1-800-452-7636. You may also contact your local legal aid office. For more information about legal services and information, visit the Oregon State Bar's website.

You can print any form for free and fill it out by hand, or you may purchase complete packets from the cashier in Room 107 at the Linn County courthouse.


Civil Forms

Forcible Entry and Detainer (FED)

Interactive forms (iForms) are listed as a first choice. You may choose iForms or you may print individual PDF forms and file conventionally.

Guardianship / Conservatorship

Small Claims

Adoption Forms


DUII Diversion

DUII Diversion Petition packets may be requested for a specific case by calling 541-967-3848, option 2, option 7.
The packet will be emailed upon request.

Setting Aside Records of Arrest and/or Conviction

Traffic / Violations

Filing Fee Waiver or Deferral

Your application case heading must be the same as the case documents you are filing. Complete the case heading and mark whether you are the Plaintiff/Petitioner or Defendant/Respondent. You must completely fill out the application. Do not leave any sections blank. Please indicate on your application if an answer is none or unknown. Date, sign, and print your name.

If you are receiving public assistance, please include proof of your assistance with your application. Court staff will be available to review your application during the acceptance hours. If you are requesting to waive sheriff service fees, your request will be sent to a judge for review. This process may take up to seven business days.

Additional Links

Oregon Legal Aid

Oregon State Bar Public Information

Circuit Court Filing Fees