Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) Restraining Orders

Quick Escape ​​

NOTE: These forms do not contain legal advice. Oregon law bans us from offering legal advice to the public. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult your own attorney. For more information about applying for, modifying or renewing a restraining order, you may contact your local court or facilitator.

Oregon provides two methods of filling out restraining order forms: Online Interview based iForms and Paper forms.

Applying for a Restraining Order

Modifying a Restraining Order

Dismissing a Restraining Order

Challenging a Restraining Order

Renewing a Restraining Order

Firearms Surrender Declarations