Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Accessibility/Access for Persons with Disabilities

  Contact & Location Information

Oregon Judicial Department (OJD) ADA Information

No Legal Advice

If you are wanting legal advice regarding an ADA issue, please consult a lawyer - OJD cannot provide legal advice or referrals for a lawyer. The Oregon State Bar offers a lawyer referral service that can be accessed by visiting the Oregon State Bar website.  Calling 503-684-3763 or call toll-free in Oregon at 800-452-7636.


Office of the State Court Administrator 
OSCA ADA Coordinator
1163 State Street 
Salem OR 97301-2563


Main Phone Number: 503-986-5500
Oregon Relay Service: 711 

 Email - OJD ADA Matters Only

For urgent matters contact the applicable Local Court directly or email

Filing an OJD ADA Complaint 

If you feel you OJD has discriminated against you on the basis of a disability, you may file an ADA complaint with the court or division. OJD ADA Complaint form - fillable PDF. Complaints are initially routed through the ADA Grievance Contact at the court or office the complaint is involving.

OJD can only process ADA complaints regarding OJD. For ADA complaints against other entities please refer to the chart to the right titled Where to File an ADA Complaint.

Court Language Access Complaint: If you feel you were denied appropriate language access to OJD Services, please fill out the Online Complaint Form

 To request an accommodation under the ADA to access court or OJD services

If you need accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please complete the Request for ADA Accommodations form and provide it to the ADA Coordinator for the court or office that provides the service, program or materials that you want to use. Each courthouse has an ADA Coordinator.

 To request an accommodation for the expression of milk

If you need an accommodation to express milk under UTCR 7.090, please complete the Request for Expression of Milk Accommodation form and provide it to the ADA Coordinator for the court or office in which you will need the accommodation. Each courthouse has an ADA Coordinator.

Website Accessibility  

We follow Section 508 and W3C accessibility design guidelines for our website.
Many of our documents are in Portable Document Format (PDF). Adobe® Reader® is free software you can use to read and access the information contained within PDF files. The latest version of Adobe Reader contains many capabilities specifically designed to make it easier for people with disabilities to read PDF files. Accessing PDF Documents with Assistive Technology - A Screen Reader User's Guide and more information is available on the Adobe Reader Accessibility web page.