Interactive Online Forms
Using Odyssey Guide & File
Oregon circuit courts now provide interactive forms (iForms) for self-represented individuals to electronically complete, file, and respond to cases. Using Guide & File tools in an online self-guided interview process, filers can generate completed court forms on any computer.
OJD iForms is unavailable due to maintenance. Please check back later.
OJD iForms are currently available for the following case types:
- Family Cases - divorce, children, separation, parenting plan. File or respond to a case. Create a parenting plan that you can use on your own, or that you can file with the court as part of a family case.
- Small Claims - file a small claim or respond to a small claim
- Residential FED-Eviction - file a residential eviction
- Satisfaction of Money Award - court documentation of debt paid
- Restraining Order - Apply for, modify, dismiss, challenge or renew a FAPA Restraining Order
Important Information About Using iForms: