Skip to main content


This page contains many forms that are specific for Multnomah County Circuit Court. Additional statewide forms are located in the Forms Center.

Note: If there are two versions of any form, select the Multnomah version.



Civil - Miscellaneous

Civil - Miscellaneous - Satisfaction of Money Award

Court Appointed Attorney

Court Records

Criminal - DUII Diversion

Criminal - Miscellaneous

Family Law - Firearm Surrender

Family Law - Informal Domestic Relations Trial (IDRT)

Family Law - Miscellaneous

Forcible Entry Detainer (FED)

Name and Sex Change - Adult

Name and Sex Change - Minor


Small Claims

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how