The Oregon Judicial Department (OJD) publishes its calendars daily. However, changes may be made at any time over the course of the day. Please use the link below to verify your court appearance time.
Circuit Court Calendars
- These are court proceedings. Unless an in-person appearance is required, your 'appearance' through WebEx is the same as being in the courtroom.
- Some hearings have a DIFFERENT ACCESS CODE due to special scheduling needs. USE THE ACCESS CODE LISTED ON YOUR NOTICE, but most hearings will use the normal WebEx access codes listed below.
- Some case types are not broadcast publicly. If you have permission to appear by phone for one of these cases, you will have a DIFFERENT ACCESS CODE. Otherwise, public access (when allowed for designated hearings) is only IN-PERSON. COVID Safety measures apply, and space may be limited.
- Some hearings are held without WebEx. If you wish to appear by phone/video and have not received WebEx information, please contact the court ahead of time.
*If you are a party with permission to appear by phone, or if you wish to listen to a public hearing via phone:
- Dial into WebEx by calling
- Enter the Access Code for the courtroom where the proceeding is occurring;
Courtroom 1 Pendleton (Judge Brauer): 187 433 3193 # #
Courtroom 2 Pendleton (Judge Collins): 2490 298 3765 # #
Courtroom 3 Pendleton (Judge Lieuallen): 249 860 000 90 # #
Courtroom 4 Hermiston (Judge Temple): 146 779 6240 # #
Courtroom 5 Hermiston (Judge Hill): 2481 803 9298 # #
Morrow County/Heppner: 2484 452 0913 # #
- MUTE your phone - hearings are recorded and background noise affects the recording.
- When the judge calls your name and case numbers, unmute your phone and tell the judge you are present by telephone. (Don't respond if you are not a party and are just listening to the case.)
If you dial in late, your case may have been called already. Call your attorney to find out what you need to do (or if you do not have an attorney, contact the court).
If you call and the recording says the WebEx meeting has not yet started, hang up and call back right away - keep trying until the system lets you into the meeting. This may be due to a delay or technical difficulty.
Detailed information regarding remote hearings can be found at
Live Stream Proceedings
user guides regarding virtual proceedings.
NOTE: At this time Umatilla and Morrow County Circuit Courts ONLY have live-streaming video available by prior approval of the trial judge; however, public live streaming may be added in the future.
Live streaming of proceedings begins approximately five minutes before the scheduled proceeding time, but may be delayed due to technical issues or other hearings running late.
before the proceeding begins.
When joining the live stream you will be asked for your name and email address. Proceeding participants should register with their legal name. Members of the public that wish to remain anonymous may enter "anonymous" for first and last name and "email@example.com" for the email address. Viewers who were not called to participate in a case or are registered as “anonymous,” will only be able to observe the proceeding.
Please ensure your computer is configured properly
Today's Courtroom Hearings Live Streams
Future Courtroom Hearings Live Streams