Skip to main content

Family Law


Information for parents sharing custody or parenting time of children during the COVID-19 pandemic is available here: PJO#20-07.

Gavel with binder that says Family Court

The circuit court handles requests for divorce, separation, custody, parenting time, child and spousal support, parenting time enforcement, and other matters involving families. We strongly recommend that parties consult a lawyer before filing a court case. Please see our Forms section for statewide forms for filing, as well as fee deferral and waiver applications. Please reference the Fee Schedule to see any applicable filing fees.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how