Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Juvenile Court

While hearings in Juvenile Court are open to the public, much of the information in the files is confidential. All individuals represented by an attorney in a juvenile case should direct any inquiries through their attorney. A party to a juvenile case who is not represented by an attorney should request information either in writing or in person. If in person, you must have current photo identification for verification. Only limited information is available to anyone who is not a party to a juvenile case.

Court staff are not allowed to give legal advice, or recommend which documents should be submitted. If you are involved in a juvenile court proceeding and believe you cannot afford to pay for an attorney with your own funds, you may request to have an attorney appointed for you.

Forms for emancipation and juvenile guardianship can be found on our Local Forms page.