Skip to main content
Oregon Judicial Department Logo


Set Aside (expungement) of adult arrest and criminal court records

To have your record set aside (expunged) you must file legal documents with the Court and the District Attorney’s office. The Court does not have these forms. You can contact an attorney or file the forms yourself. The Douglas County District Attorney’s office provides information on the proper procedures to follow when requesting records be set aside (expunged).

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how