Skip to main content
Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Divorce and Parenting

Son holding mother's handResources

Additional Information

Please note: if you are filing a petition for dissolution of marriage with children involved or a petition for custody / parenting time, you must include:
  • A parenting plan MUST be attached to your petition.  You may use our Local Court Rule 8.075 or develop your own. Download them from our Family Law website.
  • A child support calculation worksheet MUST be attached to your petition. It is available at:
    Enter both parents gross monthly income.  At a minimum, use the gross monthly minimum wage amount of $1,950.00.
  • You must complete a parenting class before the judgment will become final.  You can attend at:
    Your printed certificate must be filed with the court.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how