Skip to main content

Name Change and/or Sex Change

Form Packets for Name and Sex Change

Oregon law authorizes change of name and/or sex or gender identity under certain circumstances through both Court Order or administrative application. For more information about the administrative process visit the Oregon Public Health Division website at

To access Name Change and/or Sex Change forms and instructions online, visit the Forms page or select from the forms below.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how