Skip to main content
Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Bench Probation

Contact Information

Union County Bench Probation Clerk
Emily Moody
541.962.9500 Ext 33

Wallowa County Bench Probation
Cassandra Burns

General Information

Bench probation is probation to the court which is monitored by the probation clerk. It is important to keep the court advised of your current mailing address and phone number throughout the probationary period and immediately notify the Court of any change in address. Failure to comply with the conditions of bench probation may result in a warrant for your arrest. You could be sentenced to the maximum term in jail if you fail to comply with your probation. Any evaluation, counseling, or testing ordered by the Court will be at your own expense.

If you have any questions about bench probation, or any conditions ordered in your judgment, please contact the bench probation clerk.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how