Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo


Image of person erasing paper
Oregon Revised Statute (ORS 137.225) allows some types of records to be erased from a person’s criminal history. For complete information on what charges, arrests, and convictions can be set aside (expunged), please review the statute in its entirety. You may wish to seek legal advice.

To have your adult criminal record set aside (expunged) in Josephine County, you must file legal documents with the court and the District Attorney’s Office. The court does not maintain or provide these forms. You can obtain further information and download the forms by visiting their website.

Oregon Revised Statute ORS 419A.260(b) allows for the expunction of a Juvenile case record. You may apply for your juvenile record to be expunged by contacting the Josephine County Juvenile Department Forms and additional information regarding juvenile case expunctions are available in their office.