Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Audio Recordings

Audio Copies of Court Proceedings Requests

Use the Statewide Request Form  to submit your request to the court. 

You can request recordings in the following formats:

  • CD: A Compact Disc (CD) audio request can either be mailed or picked up at the court the hearing was held. CD’s hold a limited amount of hearing time on them. If the hearing is long, you may need multiple CD’s.
  • Digital: An audio request in this format will be emailed to you.