Klamath County Circuit Court is committed to providing fair, accessible, and timely justice to promote the rule of law, protect individual rights, and resolve conflicts. With our state of the art courtroom technologies we hope to:
- Improve the quality of courtroom litigation
- Reduce litigant costs
- Improve access to justice
- Increase courtroom security
- Strengthen public trust & confidence
Courtroom technologies and services are available to parties without cost, subject to the following conditions:
- Advanced scheduling (and availability) of the equipment before the proceeding
- Compliance with all technology requirements of private equipment
The courthouse has two public Wi-Fi networks. Klamath County is provided to the public by Klamath County. OJD Guest Wi-Fi is provided by the Oregon Judicial Department. The court does not provide technical, software or other support services to any user, either in the courtroom or the lobby.
To request an appearance at a hearing via video, the appropriate filing must be submitted to the court as soon as possible, but no later than 5 days prior to the date of the hearing. If requesting a video appearance from a Department of Corrections (DOC) location, please note that in your filing and provide the facility name and inmate’s SID/DOC number.
- If the request is granted for a DOC location, Court Calendaring staff will facilitate setting up and testing the video connection.
- For all other approved appearances by video, contact the Court’s Technical Support at 541.883.5503 ext. 292.
- Please provide all of the following information
- name of the person to appear via video
- case number
- video location
- contact person
- IP address
- requesting parties’ names
- date and time of the appearance
- The court will facilitate setting up and testing the video connection prior to the hearing.
All requests to appear for a hearing via telephone must be preapproved by a Judge.
Computer Connectivity and other Audio Visual (ELMO, computer projector, DVD and CD integrated devices, etc.)
- To reserve ELMO, a computer projector, a screen, or any other specialized equipment, please contact the Court Technical Support at 541.883.5503 ext. 292 with your request. Include the case number, requesting party’s name, and the approximate date and time of the hearing.
- Laptop computers can connect to the courtroom’s display systems. HDMI and VGA cables will be provided.
- Big screen monitor displays and DVD players are available in all courtrooms.