Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Criminal - General

lawyer with gavel on desk

Criminal Unit
Phone: 503-655-8643 Option 1

Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays:

Public Counter: 8 am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm

Phones: 8 am - 12pm and 1pm - 4pm


807 Main Street, Room 104
Oregon City, Oregon 97045

 Filings of Pleadings

An active member of the Oregon State Bar must file documents using the electronic filing system, instead of conventional filing, unless: 
Self-represented litigants may choose to electronically file their documents, or alternatively, may file them conventionally. Conventional filing is a process where a filer files the paper document with the court. Criminal pleadings may be filed at the Front Counter in Room 200, or may be mailed to the court. 

Access Criminal forms here.

 Criminal Calendar Guide

A Guide to the Criminal A and B Dockets is an overview of our Criminal A and B dockets which encompass Case Manager Hearings, Probation Violation Hearings, Pleas and Sentencings. The Guide identifies start times for the A/B Dockets, attorney courtroom assignment, the requirement for submitting a UCJ offer sheet at the time of sentencing, courtroom assistance, matters that will continue to be completed in paper, and the probation conditions that will apply to the various probation packages used in Clackamas County.

Plea Petition and UCJ Worksheet 

The Court has available a fillable Plea Petition. Please make three (3) copies are distributed as follows:

  • One to the Deputy District Attorney;
  • One for the defense attorney; and,
  • One for the defendant.
The Court has available a UCJ Worksheet.  

  • At the time of sentencing, the defense attorney is required to submit a UCJ Worksheet.  
    • (One copy for the judge and one copy for the criminal clerk)
  • The attorney shall fill out all conditions that are stipulated.  Anything that is not agreed upon, should be left blank.  
  • A separate sheet must be filled out for each count. 

Pretrial Release - Presiding Judge Order 

 Court-Appointed Attorney Application

If you have questions regarding applying for a court-appointed attorney, please go to the Court Appointed Attorney page on our website.

 Frequently Asked Questions

Call the Criminal Unit at the number above and they will be able to tell you what your next court date is.

Let your attorney know that you would like a new attorney and they will file the appropriate paperwork to get your request in front of a judge.

If you have an attorney, let your attorney know. Court staff will notify the judge, but it is possible that a warrant will be issued for your arrest.

Please see ORS 813.645

Turn yourself into the jail before 7:00 a.m. and you should be seen by a judge that same day at 3:00 p.m.

  • Address of the Clackamas County Jail: 2206 Kaen Road, Oregon City, OR

​To request a reduction to a fine or fee, submit the following form:

Motion to Modify Financial Obligations​

 Additional Information:

Clackamas County District Attorney’s Office

Clackamas County Parole & Probation

Clackamas County Justice Court

Oregon City Municipal Court

Clackamas Indigent Defense Corporation:; 503-722-4000