Filings of Pleadings
An active member of the Oregon State Bar must file documents using the electronic filing system, instead of conventional filing, unless: An active member of the Oregon State Bar must file documents using the electronic filing system, instead of conventional filing, unless:
- The document is required to be conventionally filed under UTCR 21.070(3); or
- The filer has obtained a waiver under UTCR 21.140(2); or
- The document is required to be conventionally filed under SLR 2.501.
Self-represented litigants may choose to electronically file their documents, or alternatively, may file them conventionally. Conventional filing is a process where a filer files the paper document with the court. Criminal pleadings may be filed at the Front Counter in Room 200, or may be mailed to the court.
Criminal Calendar Guide
A Guide to the Criminal A and B Dockets
is an overview of our Criminal A and B dockets which encompass Case Manager Hearings, Probation Violation Hearings, Pleas and Sentencings. The Guide identifies start times for the A/B Dockets, attorney courtroom assignment, why you must submit a Temporary Sentencing Order (TSO)
at the time of sentencing and
after entry of a plea, courtroom assistance, matters that will continue to be completed in paper, and the probation conditions that will apply to the various probation packages used in Clackamas County.
Plea Petition and UCJ Temporary Sentencing Order
- At the time of sentencing, the defense attorney is required to submit a Temporary Sentencing Order (TSO) to the judge.
- The attorney shall fill out all conditions that are stipulated. Anything that is not agreed upon, should be left blank.
- A separate sheet must be filled out for each count.
Court-Appointed Attorney Application
If you have questions regarding applying for a court-appointed attorney, please go to the Court Appointed Attorney page on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call the Criminal Unit at the number above and they will be able to tell you what your next court date is.
Clackamas County District Attorney’s Office
Clackamas County Community Corrections
Clackamas County Justice Court
Oregon City Municipal Court
Clackamas Indigent Defense Corporation: CIDCdefense@gmail.com; 503.722.4000