Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

ADA Forms

To Request an Accommodation under the ADA to access court or OJD services:

If you need an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please make the request directly to the court or office that provides the service, program, or materials you want to use. Each court and the Office of the State Court Administrator has an ADA coordinator who can help you with your request.  Some accommodations take more time than others to arrange.  Please provide as much advance notice as possible to assist us with providing you reasonable accommodations.

Filing a OJD ADA Complaint  

If you feel you have been discriminated on the basis of a disability, you may file an ADA complaint with the court or division