Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Landlord, Tenant (FED) Forms

For the convenience of attorneys and the public, the court provides various forms for the processing of routine requests.  Use of these forms also expedites the handling of such requests.  These forms may be photocopied or reproduced in your own word processing system.  If you reproduce a form in your own computer system, please be sure to include all information requested.

These forms and instructions are not a complete statement of the law.  They cover basic procedures, if you have complicated issues or questions about the law, talk to a lawyer.  Contact the Oregon State Bar at 503-684-3763 or toll-free in Oregon at 800-452-7636 or go to for more information and help finding a lawyer.

Court staff cannot give you legal advice, which includes telling you which form to choose.

This page contains many forms that are specific for the Clackamas County Circuit Court. NOTE: If there are two versions of any form, select the Clackamas version. Additional statewide forms are located in the Forms Center. If you use a statewide form, you must ensure the document header references “FOR THE COUNTY OF CLACKAMAS”.

If there are two versions of any form, select the LOCAL version.