Skip to main content

Records Request Forms

Audio recordings (also referred to as FTR recordings) are available electronically, on CD, or in another format as arranged with the court.  To request a copy of the audio (sound) recording from a hearing or trial you must submit a request on one of the forms below. 

State law restricts who may receive audio copies of hearings and trials for some case types such as juvenile cases.  If you are requesting an audio recording of a juvenile court proceeding, please use the “Request for Copy of FTR Recording – Juvenile Court Proceeding” form below.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how