Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo

Court Records & Audio Requests

To request Court Records or Court Audio, please use the new Statewide Records Request Form via the link below:

Oregon Judicial Department : Records Request : Forms Center : State of Oregon

​(Polk County is not currently providing audio requests via CD as specified on the Statewide form. Audio requests will be provided via digital delivery to the email address specified on the form.)