Respond to Jury Summons
Please watch the orientation videos,
Juror Orientation and
Implicit Bias, before your service begins.
How to respond to your summons:
- Login using the information from the summons.
- The court asks for your phone number and email to provide instant and important updates related to your service.
- If you want Jury Service reminder text messages,
DO NOT opt out during enrollment.
- When finished with the form, please submit only one time.
- In the profile screen, verify your
Personal Information is correct.
If you are 70 years old or older and wish to be excused from jury service, select “Start Now” to begin the questionnaire. Once you complete the questionnaire, you will be able to request an excusal from service. If you need assistance, please email
Jury eResponse is unavailable due to maintenance. Please check back later.
*Your mobile device or browser should be in landscape/full screen mode to properly complete the online jury response form.
The Court will never share, sell, or lease your information. The e-mail and phone number provided will not be used for any purpose other than correspondence relating to the jury summons which you have received. If you signed up to receive notifications, text messages will come from (503) 822-0980 and emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. These are no-reply lines. If you need to get in contact with the court regarding your service, email or call your local jury office directly.