Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo


gavel and calculator

Accounting Unit
Phone: 503.655.8447, option 6 

Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays:

Public Counter:  

9am - 4pm

Phone:  8 am - 4pm


807 Main Street, Room 104
Oregon City, Oregon 97045

Drop Box

The “Drop Box”, which is located on the “Employee Only” door to Room 104, may be used to submit pleadings, other documents for filing, and payments anytime during regular courthouse hours. Any filings and payments placed in the “Drop Box” no later than 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays and court ordered furlough days, will be date stamped and deemed received and filed on that day.

Address Changes for Refunds and Payments

You may come to the court house with a state or federally issued photo identification showing your current mailing address. To change your address by mail please use the Proof of Address Declaration and bring or mail the form to the court house.

Refunds or Overpayment

All refunds and overpayments will be in the form of a state issued check and may take up to 30 days after monies have been received by the court.