Attention New Appellate eFile Customers!
If you are currently not an Appellate eFile Customer, please click on the "Sign Up" button below to create a new account.
File Case Documents with Ease
Welcome to Appellate eFile, which gives members of the Oregon State Bar the ability to file documents and pay filing fees electronically in the appellate courts.*
Appellate eFile is unavailable due to maintenance. Please check back later.
*Note that if you are filing in a circuit court, please access the eFiling for Circuit Courts application.
Electronic filing (eFiling) allows members of the Oregon State Bar who are authorized to practice law in Oregon to file documents and pay filing fees electronically. Benefits of eFiling for Oregon’s legal community include:
- File documents with the court 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (The ability to file documents with the court is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any location with internet access, except during regularly scheduled maintenance hours)
- Potential cost savings, including a reduction in production, photocopy, courier, and postage costs
- A convenient, secure method to file documents and pay associated fees
- The flexibility to file a document up to 11:59:59 p.m. in the time zone in which the court is located, on the date that the document is required to be filed
- A reduction of the risk of paper files being misplaced or lost
Attorneys must register online to obtain a username and password, and complete free online training prior to using the electronic filing system.