Skip to main content

Family Law Resources

IMPORTANT! Service of Process:

After you file, your case will not progress unless the other party is properly notified. The State Family Law Advisory Committee has prepared detailed instructions covering service of process. If you need the Sheriff to serve papers, here is a link to the County Sheriff’s Offices in Oregon. If the other party is incarcerated through the Oregon Department of Corrections, here is a link to the list of Oregon prisons.


Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how