Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo


 Family Law Forms

The Office of the State Court Administrator has prepared family law forms for optional use by local courts. Self-represented litigants should check with their local courts to find out whether the court in their county will accept these forms. You can print any form for free and fill it out by hand, or many courts offer forms available to purchase for a nominal fee.
View the categories of forms in the left-hand navigational menu.
NOTE: All documents containing printing on the back side of a sheet shall be printed in such a manner so that when the page is turned on the binding edge, print on the back side is oriented in the same direction as the print on the front side of the following sheet.
CAUTION! If your case involves complicated legal issues, you may seriously harm your legal rights if you use these forms without consulting with a lawyer. You are strongly urged to talk to a lawyer. You may find a lawyer by calling the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service and Modest Means program at 1-800-452-7636. For more information about legal services and information, visit the Oregon State Bar's website at You may find additional referral resources at Oregon Law Help.

Filing the Forms with Your Local Court

You should take your completed forms to the court for filing. Some counties have facilitators available to help self-represented litigants complete the forms correctly. Contact your local court to find out whether your court has facilitators to help you and what services the program provides. Courts charge a fee to file most documents with the court. Contact your court for fees and payments options or review fees.
Please review the Basic Forms Tutorial before getting started.