Skip to main content

Oregon State Flag An official website of the State of Oregon »

Oregon Judicial Department Logo


Miscellaneous Forms

Brief descriptions of content are provided to help you decide which packet you may wish to use. The descriptions are not intended to provide you with complete information about the law or court procedure involved in each packet. For more information, please consult with an attorney.

These are forms that you MAY need to use with the other packets. The instructions in the other packets may reference one or more of these forms to be used in particular situations. The forms include the following:

Alternative Form of Service

Use this packet if you cannot serve the other party by the "usual" methods of service.

Annual Guardian's Report

Change of Venue for Trial

Confidential Information Form and Personal Identifying Information (UTCR 2.100-2.130)

Uniform Trial Court Rule 2.130 establishes procedures for segregating certain confidential personal information in family law proceedings.

Uniform Trial Court Rule 2.110 establishes procedures to keep your personal identification information confidential for safety reasons. You do not need to use the 2.110 forms to protect information that is filed on a Confidential Information Form (UTCR 2.130).

Correcting Clerical Error in Judgment

This set of forms and instructions will allow you to ask the court to correct a clerical error in either the body of your final judgment or the “money judgment/money award” portion of your judgment. These forms may be used in dissolution, separation, modification, custody, parenting time, and/or child support proceedings. However, these forms should ONLY be used where, through oversight or omission, the terms of the court’s orders in the body of the judgment are DIFFERENT FROM those indicated in the “money judgment/money award” portion of the judgment. They cannot be used to introduce new evidence or request something other than what was ordered by the court. These forms may also be used if you are notified by the Division of Child Support that the child or spousal support provisions in the “money judgment” do not match what is ordered for child or spousal support in the body of the judgment.

Dismissal of Case (Before Judgment)

This packet may be used if you have filed a family law case and no longer wish to proceed with it. It cannot be used if judgment has already been entered.

Establishing Auxiliary Venue

Governing Child Support Judgments

This set of forms and instructions may be used when there are two or more child support order or judgments (issued by either the child support agency or a court) and there are conflicting terms for monetary support and/or health insurance which a party wishes to resolve or change.

NOTE: The multiple orders or judgments must involve the same obligor (the obligor is the party that owes child support) and the same child[ren].

Limited Scope Representation Forms - UTCR Rule 5.170

The forms below are for attorneys to give notice to the court and all parties that a party has retained them to appear in court, and when the client-attorney relationship has terminated. Please see UTCR 8.110 for more information.

Marriage Fee Waiver Application

Motion to Waive or Order Mediation

Use these forms when mediation is required in your case, but you have good reasons to not participate in it; e.g., safety concerns.

Notice of Change of Address per ORS 107.159

Use these forms to comply with a requirement to give the other parent "reasonable notice" of a change of residence more than 60 miles away from the other parent.

Notice of Insurance Coverage/Statutory Notice re: Insurance

Record of Dissolution of Marriage, Annulment, or Registered Domestic Partnership - REQUIRED

Request for Hearing re: Statutory Restraining Order

Statement of Assets and Liabilities

Submit this form before hearing or trial in contested family law cases.

Statutory Notice Re: Discovery

Uniform Support Declaration

This form must be completed when the payment of child or spousal support is an issue. It provides basic information about expenses and ability to pay.

Waiver or Deferral of Fees

ORS 21.682(2) authorizes a judge to waive or defer fees if the judge or court administrator finds the party is unable to pay all or any part of the fees. If fees are "waived," they do not ever have to be paid. If fees are "deferred," they must be paid at some later date. Use the forms below to apply for a waiver or deferral of fees.

Waiver of Appearance

Waiver of Further Appearance and Consent to Entry of Judgment

Use the first form when the respondent has already filed a response or appeared at a hearing and agrees with entry of judgment as requested by the other party. Use the second form when an adult child, age 18, 19 or 20 who is a party to the action (ORS 107.108), does not want to participate in the legal proceedings that will determine child support.

Waiver of Personal Service

Use this form when you want to maintain the confidentiality of your residential address, and you agree to waive your right to personal service if subsequently charged with contempt. You must provide a contact address for service of process when you use this form.