Skip to main content



Due to COVID-19, wedding ceremonies are generally not being be conducted in the courthouse. If you would like to ask a judge to perform a ceremony outside of court, you may call 503.325.8555 and select option 0.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how