Skip to Main Content

Civil Forms



Notice of Appeal from Arbitration Award and Request for Trial de Novo (.pdf)


Fee Waiver and Deferral Requests

The following forms are required to request a waiver or deferral of filing fees and costs on any case:




Landlord, Tenant Eviction and Return of Personal Property

A landlord is required to give the tenant notice to vacate the property before a formal eviction complaint is filed with the court in most circumstances.  To find out how to get more information about your legal rights and responsibilities, you may visit the "Attorney Help" section of this site.


 Complaint Forms 

Answer Forms

Stipulated (Mediated) Agreements

Restraining Orders

Restraining Order Forms Available Through the Oregon Judicial Department

Forms for filing under the Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) are available through the Oregon Judicial Department. If you choose to use these forms, court staff is available through the Family Law Department to review your forms before you file them.

Civil Subpoena

Marion County Circuit Court
Visit our Online Directory for more contact information
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 12869
Salem, OR  97309

Physical Locations:
Marion County Courthouse
100 High St. NE    (MAP)
Salem, Oregon
Phone: 503.588.5105
Fax: 503.373.4360

Marion County Juvenile Department
3030 Center St. NE   (MAP)
Salem, Oregon

Marion County Circuit
Court Annex   (MAP)
4000 Aumsville Highway
Salem, Oregon