Skip to main content

Setting Aside an Arrest/Conviction

Court staff is not permitted to give you legal advice regarding setting aside an arrest or conviction. If you need legal advice, please consult an attorney. This information is meant to inform you, not advise you on Oregon law. An attorney should be consulted for any legal advice and to assist in individual situations. Please refer to ORS 137.225 for more information.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how