Skip to Main Content


For the convenience of attorneys and the public, the court provides various forms for the processing of routine requests.  Use of these forms also expedites the handling of such requests.  These forms may be photocopied or reproduced in your own work processing system.  If you reproduce a form in your own computer system, please be sure to include all information requested. 



Construction Litigation


Family Law

Fee Deferral / Waiver Requests

Firearm Dispossession

Landlord, Tenant (FED)

Name and Sex Change


Records Request 

Set-Aside Request

Segregated Information UTCR 2.100

Small Claims

Oregon Judicial Department Forms


These forms and instructions are not a complete statement of the law.  They cover basic procedures, if you have complicated issues or questions about the law, talk to a lawyer.  Contact the Oregon State Bar at 503-684-3763 or toll-free in Oregon at 800-452-7636 or go to for more information and help finding a lawyer.