Skip to Main Content


OJD offers Statewide Forms (paper forms and interactive online forms), Local Circuit Court forms, forms found in Local Supplementary Rules, and Uniform Trial Court Rule forms. Go to the OJD Forms page to access the best OJD form required for your case.
Interactive Forms Image Link

Paper forms

You may print and fill out the following forms. Once completed, the forms should be filed with the clerk at the Yamhill courthouse.

Change of Name
Adult Change of Name

Family Court Services - Statewide Forms

Statewide Family Law Forms
Guide and Files Forms

Probate Forms

Guardian's Report
Visitor List 



 Small Claim Forms


 Plaintiff's Small Claim and Notice of Small Claim

 PDF      Interactive Form
Defendant's Small Claim Response   PDF     Interactive Form     Small Claim Instructions