Oregon circuit courts now provide interactive forms (iForms) for self-represented individuals to electronically complete, file, and respond to cases. Using Guide & File tools in an online self-guided interview process, filers can generate completed court forms on any computer.
OJD iForms are currently available for the following case types:
- Family Cases - divorce, children, separation, parenting plan. File or respond to a case. Create a parenting plan that you can use on your own, or that you can file with the court as part of a family case.
- Small Claims - file a small claim or respond to a small claim
- Residential FED-Eviction - file a residential eviction
- Satisfaction of Money Award - court documentation of debt paid
- Renew a FAPA Restraining Order - must have a current Restraining Order
Important: To apply for, change, dismiss, or challenge a FAPA Restraining Order, go to our TurboCourt page.
There is no fee to complete an OJD iForm. Users only pay court filing fees once the form is either eFiled or printed and submitted in person to the court. View the OJD Filing Fees.
If OJD iForms doesn't currently have the forms you need, go to the OJD Forms (Statewide Forms) page.
|Click the Start Now button to go to the OJD Guide & File Interviews