Skip to Main Content


Jackson County Circuit Court requires some special forms for various types of filings.  If filing in Jackson County and forms are provided here, please use those forms for filing instead of the statewide forms.

Statewide Forms

OJD offers Statewide Forms (paper forms and interactive online forms), Local Circuit Court forms, forms found in Local Supplementary Rules, and Uniform Trial Court Rule forms. Go to the OJD Forms page to access the best OJD form required for your case.

Statewide Forms Image Link

Expungement of Criminal Record / Arrest
General Civil Forms
Jackson County Family Law Forms
Landlord / Tenant
Mental Health Court Forms
Name Changes
Restraining Orders / Family Abuse Prevention Act
Small Claims
Statewide Family Law Forms


Paper forms

You may print and fill out the following forms. Once completed, the forms should be filed with the clerk at the Jackson County Courthouse.

Court Records

Audio Request Form

Written Transcript Request Form


Jackson County Civil Consensus Statement

Civil Consensus Statement

Family Law Forms for Jackson County

To access the Family Forms specific to Jackson County please Click here

Statewide Family Law Forms

To access the Statewide Family Law forms please Click here

Oregon Judicial Department Forms

Please click here for forms available on the Oregon Judicial Department website.