We cannot take copy requests over the phone.
Requests for copies of documents from court files are made in Room 131 (File Room).
The costs are as follows:
- $0.25 per page;
- $5.00 for a certified copy + per page copy charge; and
- $10.00 for an exemplified copy + per page copy charge.
We are able to accept the following forms of payment: Credit or Debit card (Visa/ MasterCard only), Personal check, Cashier check, Money Order, or Cash. Please do not send cash in the mail! Document Copies from Court Files - Requests via MailRecords Request Form
(pdf 43 KB)
The following information is required to process your request for copies via mail:
- Case name and Circuit Court case number;
- List of document(s) you want copied and whether certification and/or exemplification is requested and for which documents;
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope large enough to return the copies to you;
- Check to cover the cost of copies, payable to the State of Oregon. If you do not know how many pages of copies there will be, you may leave the amount blank and indicate a “not to exceed” amount in the memo field. A suggestion is “Not to exceed $10” for simpler requests, or “Not to exceed $25” for more complex jobs.
Failure to include all the necessary information or payment may result in your request being returned to you. For mailing address details see Contact Information
page. Please allow at least four weeks for copies to be mailed to you.