Skip to Main Content

Modifications Of Domestic Relations Judgments

Judgments can be modified as circumstances change. These changes may be in custody, parenting time, child support and spousal support. Either party can file a motion for modification.    The fees vary depending on the type of case.  Please refer to the section on filing fees.

Some forms for modifications are available from the Family Court Assistance Office located on the basement level of the Lane County Courthouse.