Skip to Main Content


Accessibility/Access for Persons with Disabilities

If you have a disability and are having trouble using our website - or any of the Clackamas County Circuit Court services, programs, materials, or facilities - please tell us about the problem.   If you need an accommodation for your disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please make the request directly to the ADA Coordinator. 


A Request for ADA Accommodation form may be found by clicking on this link:  Oregon Courts - Oregon Judicial Department Accessibility page.


You may:

  • Send us an email message at E-Mail ADA Coordinator
  • Write to us at:
    ADA Coordinator
    Clackamas County Circuit Court
    807 Main Street
    Oregon City, OR 97045
  • Call us at 503.655.8627
  • Fax your comments to us at 503.650.3963

For additional information, including a Request for ADA Accommodations form, assistance with other state court system’s services, programs, materials, or facilities, you can go to the Oregon Courts - Oregon Judicial Department Accessibility page.